Treasure Chest Thursday - Connection

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

One of the greatest treasures to me is when you find a new cousin. I did just that yesterday! In fact it is so new, we connected enough information from both of us to realize we share the same great great grandparents! We are third cousins and the relation is on my fathers side of the family.

Our great grandparents are siblings. A brother and a sister. In fact I have pictures of her gr grandfather. She mentioned she does not have any information on Nicholas Hanson(gr gr grandfather). It will be my priviledge to share with her an obituary, grave stone picture, and a couple of pictures of Nicholas himself. Nicholas was born in Sweden.

So for today, my Treasure Chest Thursday is my new founded third cousin.

Happy continued hunting.

0 comments: