Super Sister Sunday - The Fahl Sister's

Sunday, August 8, 2010


This is my second post for Super Sister Sunday. This time, these sister's are from my paternal side of the family which includes my Grandmother Eleanor (Fahl) Lyon on the far right.

These sister's absolutely LOVED to pose for pictures throughout the years. This one you cannot really tell, but I have some more to share with you. They pose in flower bushes with flowers next to their faces, on their tummy's with their feet up and all sorts of poses. It was fun to see what they came up with next. They were characters for sure.

Of these ladies I never had the priviledge of meeting my Great Aunt Evelyn. She was the stylish sister of the three.

From left to right:

Evelyn Fahl
B March 16, 1908
D August 25, 1971 in Marshalltown, Iowa

Edna Fahl
B September 1, 1901
Died June 17, 1997 in Newbury Park, California

Eleanor Fahl Lyon
B March 4, 1900 in Marion, Linn County, Iowa
M Willis Harold Lyon on Aug 31, 1921
Died June 6, 1989 in Lake Alfred, Florida

You will be hearing more of these lovely ladies in the future.

0 comments: