Follow Friday - The Happy Genealogist!

Friday, June 25, 2010

When I first started researching my family tree in 2007, I had not a clue what I was doing. It all started by downloading the My Heritage Family Tree Builder. It is a great program in which I have found many "matches" with other family researchers. What a thrill when a new cousin pops up who shares genealogy.

Finding on-line sites has been rewarding as well. Then about a year ago I found out there were a lot of Genealogy podcast's on You Tube. More learning to be done.

THEN...... I found out about blogging for genealogists via geneabloggers! A further thrill. With that came the idea of RSS feeds through Google Reader. Wow! What a huge source of information you can get automaticaly through your reader from all you bloggers. The amazing bits of tips and genealogical information is fantastic.

Thank you all for your incredible help with my genealogical researching. Every day I am thrilled with more tips.

I am a simple blogger that is continuing to learn every day thanks to you. In other words, I am a "Happy Genealogist"!

1 comments:

Amy Coffin, MLIS said...

Glad you're a happy genealogist! It's a great group of people, isn't it?