One Lovely Blog Award

Sunday, March 20, 2011



Oh my - I had seen this wonderful picture of the tea cup and saucer with flowers. It is a wonderful and delicate picture of beauty.


Much to my surprise - I received this award! Thank you Margel of 2338 W. Washington Blvd for bestowing this award to Mary Jane's Genes. It is truly a thrill for me! If you have not read Margel's blog it is a must read!


The Rules of Acceptance are:


1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who granted the award and their blog link.

2. Pass the award on to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered.

3. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.


So here are my "lovely blog" choices.


















The above genealogy blogs have been a treat to read! I have enjoyed each one of them. You should check them out and add them to your reader if you are not already.


Good hunting to you all. And thanks again Margel. :)

1 comments:

Sassy Jane Genealogy said...

Mary Jane,

Thank you for the award - I'm so grateful.